söndag 22 april 2012

Melbourne-Doha-Stockholm-Borlänge

So, tonight I´m going to start my travelling back home. Got such a weird feelin bout it...
My tummy is burning and craving things I don´t know what it is. It has been like it since I woke up 8 in the morning(I got to bed about  5.30)...so i dont know if it maybe was the energydrink, drinks, food or what? Tell me. It´s a bit anoying.

Well now I have even closed my bagage and hope that its ok. I tried to weigh it. Got to different answeres : 35kg and 25 kg? Which one am i gonna trust??? HMMM. I can have a max weight of 32 or 30. any good ideas of how to weigh a bag? I don´t have any. It feels like I have forgotten something ...or am I paranoid.

I´m nervous. already. i shouldn´t be. And I´m sad to leave this people and happy to meet my people in Sweden again.
Now I have to have a powernap to be able to go on with this day.

This is the last time I´m writing from Australia( for a very long time anyway, never know if I get back somehow). So crazy!!! :( I just can´t believe it. I´m  gonna cry like a baby at the airport I guess. Maybe I can buy a hug-friend in buisnessclass...or not.

SOLONG LOVERS!



1 kommentar:

  1. Håller tummarna hårt för att du får trevliga reskamrater och att du kommer hem helskinnad! Så hoppas då får en trevlig hemresa och så ses vi VÄLDIGT snart igen!! :) <3

    SvaraRadera