lördag 21 april 2012

Houseparty

So, yesterday I went on a house party (goodbyeparty for me, Martin and Michael(mykiii)..:) Oh my...:) It was lovely,emotional, fun, great!!! LOTS of people(swedish,kiwis and...canadian people?) and loved ém. It was a very good feelin I gotta tell.
Thank you Martin for throwing this party it rocked my last fridaynight here in Melbourne.:)
Now I feel done with partying for a good while, and thats maybe good cos idunno what Borlänge is gonna give next time...(more than awesome people, I recon it´s not gonna be this much partying or bigcityfeeling) but anyway. It´s gonna be mad(Lucky hahahhaahah) to get home and meet everybody again.

I think I got more of a "travelling-fever" this time than when I left sweden... aaaah....it tickles in my tummy and...yeah! pretty crazy.. But in some way I think I´ll be back...

So, lets see how this day ends and gonna be. I´m excited!
:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar