tisdag 24 april 2012

I am home!!!!!!!! Unbelievable

Goodmorning sweden!!!i am back. I got home yesterday night...and now its too early in the morning to be awake... Im sitting in the kitchen and trying to take it all in. Yesterday i got picked up at the airport by the most loveable people in the whole world. Mummy and daddy!!! Oh gash how it feels good and weird to be home. Veeeery good. when got home they have even made my room and my new walk incloset to the cosiest in the whole house....and yeah everything theyve done are suuuuperawesome. I am superhappy so its not so strange if i cant sleep. I dont wanna miss a thing. Was just gonna let u guys know that i dont have a phone or so yet...so call me at my homenbr orwrite to me if it is something. Now im gonna have a big cuddle with my rooomie jacob and...be happy and overexcited to be home. I just havent got it yet. Lovelife!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar