torsdag 19 april 2012

The art of packing a big bag...

It is with a heavy weight on my shoulders that, I, today, have been trying to pack my bag. My big pink empty bag that isn´t so empty anymore...and my not so empty wardrobe, is almost empty by now.
It´s to see if i need to buy another bag...or, if I can do 1 luggage, 2 baggage and 1 handbag+camera .

I´ve tried all my tricks to pack my heavy bag...and now I think I´m happy and pleased. so doesn´t seem like I gotta buy another one. Puuh. can do more funny things for those money than to buy a bag. (I hope?) "Money can buy happiness"?

I can´t believe that I´m home with my dear family soon! Gonna be good to see everybody again.

Tomorrow: Work, do things that gotta be done. Maybe coffee with a friend and than PARTEY-byebye-...cos its a party for Michael,Martin and I, at Martins house...so think there will be a few people there to say goodbye. bogggaaabuuh! I´m not gonna say goodbye. I never do. Ithink it is unnessecery, and a bit painful so see ya soon-party - it´s on! Hope it will be a good one.

I think this is the very first pic that was taken of me in Melb.With my first swedish aupair-friends who has gone home or does travellings right now.  Love to all my new friends that I´ve made since I got here!

Cheers to the freaky weekend...!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar