måndag 23 april 2012

In Doha

Yep. I´m now havin breakfast....yoghurt..scrambled eggs...you name it  in Doha, Qatar;)
nothing special funny has even happened me yet(which is very unusual for me).
I thought I was going to cry all the way till here...but didn´t start until we got to about... Saudi Arabia?..lucky me?

Have had a good flight so far,very good. And I had a nice person who was lawyer to sit with too. we spoke a bit... Unfortunatley it isn´t lots of young people flying buissness class...most married ,old couples. and I...:P

And by the way lots of women over here are wearing scarfs and burqa....So I might be a little unappropriate dressed ...whatever ;);).

Hmmm....soon in Sweden again!! just hours away! so unbelievable.

SEE YA! :) Excited !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar